Fromm Salmon & Brown Rice Pâté is made from finely minced salmon cooked in fish broth with brown rice, carrots, and potatoes.
- Fromm Family Foods is a fifth-generation family-owned-and-operated artisan pet food company
- Produced at Fromm's hands-on family-owned-and-operated facility
- A complement to Fromm dry formulas
- Pâté provides a unique texture
- Free from artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Ingredients: Salmon, Fish Broth, Brown Rice, Carrots, Potatoes, Peas, Flaxseed, Minerals, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Vitamins.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (8%), Crude Fat min (4%), Crude Fiber max (1.5%), Moisture max (78%).
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 1,004 kcal/kg 347 kcal/can
Many factors including age, breed, activity level, and individual metabolism contribute to the need for adjusting portion sizes. Two to four times more food may be required for puppies, gestating dogs, and nursing dogs. Spayed or neutered dogs may require up to 25% less food.
Determining the correct amount of food for your pet depends upon your evaluation of your pet's overall performance on the amount of food consumed along with any other food or treats given.
If feeding canned food only, the average dog requires ¾ oz for each pound of body weight, best fed twice a day.