Ingredients: Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver, Lentils, Pumpkin, Tomato Paste, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Salmon Oil, Minerals, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Taurine, Vitamins.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (10%), Crude Fat min (5%), Crude Fiber max (1.2%), Moisture max (78%).
- Single protein
- Encourages rotational diet
- Includes added prebiotics, probiotics, vitamins, and minerals
- Made with real Turkey
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- Made with pumpkin for a good source of fiber for healthy digestion
- Case of twelve 5.5oz Cans
- Made by a family owned and operated business in Wisconsin, USA
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 965 kcal/kg 150 kcal/can
Many factors including age, breed, activity level, and individual metabolism contribute to the need for adjusting portion sizes. Two to four times more food may be required for kittens, gestating cats, and nursing cats. Kittens weighing less than four pounds and/or younger than six weeks should be fed free choice. Spayed or neutered cats may require up to 25% less food.
If feeding canned food only, the average cat requires 1 oz for each pound of body weight, best fed twice a day.