There’s no stopping your kitty from getting the paw-fect amount of protein with Dr. Elsey's Clean Protein Duck Formula Dry Cat Food. It’s packed with the ideal amount of protein—over 90%—to keep your cat at a healthy body mass and with a satisfied app-purr-tite. Plus, this low-glycemic, low-oxalate formula has wholesome ingredients such as chickpeas, flaxseed, and salmon oil to amp up the essential vitamins and nutrients for your pet to feel good every day. There’s no grain, gluten, or filler in this food either, so you know Kitty is getting the good stuff.Key Benefits
- Promote a healthy body mass and post-meal satisfaction with this protein-packed food.
- Find the highest amount of protein possible in the primary ingredients, including duck, chicken, and pork.
- Formulated to be low-glycemic with only 4% of energy from carbohydrates.
- No-to-low oxalate ingredients prevent calcium oxalate crystals and bladder stones that can afflict your kitty.
- Free of grain, gluten, and filler, yet full of vitamins and minerals such as Omega 3 fatty acids and taurine.
Duck, Dried Chicken, Dried Egg Product, Gelatin, Pork Protein Concentrate, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Pork Liver, Dried Chickpeas, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Salmon Oil, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharide, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide), Mixed Tocopherols (To Preserve Freshness), Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Rosemary Extract.Caloric Content
4055 kcal/kg; 545 kcal/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||58.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||18.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||4.0% max|
|EICOSAPENTAENOIC ACID||0.06% min|
|DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID||0.06% min|
|VITAMIN E||150 IU/lb min|
|OMEGA 3-FATTY ACIDS||1.0% min|