Ingredients: Made of FSC-certified wood
- Superior ultra-high absorbency rate
- 99% dust-free & easy to scoop
- Unscented & chemical-free
- Pleasantly lightweight: 1 liter of litter weighs approximately 1 pound
- Plant-based litters are a safer and more planet-friendly litter choice!
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
How to Use:
- Simply pour 2 to 3 inches of Catit Wood Clumping Litter into a clean, dry litter box.
- After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily.
- Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all time for long lasting odor control.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not bury or dispose of outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.