- Multilayer construction for added durability
- Extend playtime into the night with four glowing paws on each corner
- Can be used in the water for a splashing good time
- Made of soft but sturdy material that's easy on a dog's mouth
- Aerodynamic shape is perfect for long distance fetch
How to Use:
- Hold one of the paws in your hand.
- Coil your wrist toward your forearm.
- Throw light a flying disc giving the squirrel a good spin. The more spin the better he flies. Throw the flying squirrel out in front of your dog and watch the pursuit.
To make the feel glow: Expose the feet to a bright light source for two to ten minutes (the longer the exposure the longer the afterglow). The afterglow of the feet is of course more visible in a darker environment, so make sure that the potential flight path is clear of any obstacles or hazards.