- Made of FSC-certified wood
- Superior ultra-high absorbency rate
- 99% dust-free & easy to scoop
- Unscented & chemical-free
- Pleasantly lightweight: 1 liter of litter weighs approximately 1 pound
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
How to Use:
- Add approximately 3-4 inches of Catit Go Natural! Wood Clumping Cat Litter into a clean, dry litter box (this allows your cat to dig & cover their waste naturally).
- Scoop out wet litter & solids daily. Sift gently or simply scoop and discard. Throw away waste.
- Add more Catit Go Natural! Wood Clumping Cat Litter as necessary to maintain 3-4 inch depth.