Ingredients: Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Honey, Beeswax, Colloidal Oatmeal, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Juice Powder, Vinegar, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
- CALMS AND SOOTHES — Burt’s Bees Hot Spot Shampoo soothes and calms hot spots and conditions your dog's skin and coat to help promote healing
- MADE WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS — All-natural ingredients like Aloe Vera which moisturizes skin and Apple Cider Vinegar which naturally restores pH balance and eases hot spot irritation
- DIRECTIONS — Apply to dog's wet coat. Work from head to tail and rinse, carefully avoiding eyes. As is typical with natural formulas, this shampoo will only have a light lather
- SUITABLE FOR ALL DOGS AND PUPPIES — This mild tearless shampoo is pH balanced especially for all dogs and puppies
- 100% SAFE — Veterinarian recommended formula, free of fragrances, sulfates, colorants, and harsh chemicals
How to Use:
Shake the bottle up before every use. Completely wet your dog's coat. Apply shampoo from back of ears to tail, carefully avoiding the eye area. Work in and rinse thoroughly and towel dry. For any open wounds, we recommend Burt's Bees Soothing Hot Spot Spray. Store in a cool, dry place.