Ingredients: Water, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coco Betaine, Glycerin, Honey, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.
- Giving your pet a bath is a great way to get them clean while have bonding time. This gentle waterless shampoo means you don't have to rise off after using it.
- Contains apple to nourish and honey for a super soft and shiny coat.
- Humans and pets have different pH balances which is why we use different shampoos. We have more acidic skin that our pets do which is why Burt's Bees is specifically pH balanced for cats.
- This shampoo is 99.8% natural and contains no sulfates or colorants and is produced cruelly-free.
- Simply to use, just spray from behind ears to tail, gently rub in, and then towel dry. Your kitty will thank you later.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children and pets to avoid possible consumption.
How to Use:
Spray your cat from the back of her ears to her tail and massage into her coat. Towel dry to remove excess dirt and moisture. Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo is great for spot cleaning.