Ingredients: Beef Marrow Bone
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (12%), Crude Fat min (25%), Crude Fiber max (3%), Moisture max (26%).
- Raw bones clean teeth: when a dog chews on a bone, they remove tartar or calculus from their teeth which reduces the likelihood of developing gum disease.
- Raw bones provide mental stimulation.
- Made from free-range and local cattle
- A tasty way to clean your dog's teeth naturally
- Free of antibiotics and hormones
- Free of grains, wheat, gluten, soy, or artificial ingredients, preservatives, and colors
The general guideline is one to two raw bones per week with a few days in between each serving, but this may vary between individual dogs so talk to your vet for advice. Speak to your vet about your dog's nutrition. They can advise you on the best diet, and the most appropriate raw bones for your dog.
Storage & Safe Handling:
- As always, raw bones are best fed under human supervision and either outside, on a hard, easily cleaned surface, or on a towel.