Ingredients: Raw Goat Milk, Lactobacillus, Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Lactis, Bacillus Subtillus, Organic Turmeric, Organic Cinnamon.
- Antibiotic and hormone-free
- A great way to boost hydration after exercise
- Made from all-natural and humanely raised goat
- Free of grains, wheat, gluten, soy, or artificial ingredients, preservatives, and colors
SERVING RAW GOAT MILK TO YOUR PUP (OR CAT!) You can serve raw goat milk to your dog or cat by itself, over kibble (canned food for cats), or even as a healthy topper for raw food! Our goat milk is sold in 16 oz bottles and 32 oz bottles.
- For pets under 20 pounds, serve them 2 oz of goat milk a day.
- For pets between 20-40 pounds, serve them 4 oz of goat milk a day.
- For pets between 50-80 pounds, feed them 8 oz of goat milk a day.
- For pets 80+ pounds, feed them 10 oz a day.
Note: goat milk is intended for intermittent and supplemental feeding for dogs and cats. This means that while goat milk itself is not a complete and balanced meal, it can be added daily to a complete and balanced meal for additional nutrients. Goat milk can be fed daily up to 20% of your pup or cat’s daily diet.
Raw goat milk comes frozen, so be sure to thaw the milk in the fridge before serving. In the fridge, serve within 10 days after thawing to avoid spoiling.
RECIPE IDEA: FROZEN GOAT MILK
Like with bone broth, you can re-freeze goat milk to give your pup (or cat) a yummy treat during the summer heat. All you have to do is freeze the goat milk in an ice cube tray and serve it to your pet as a treat. It’s that simple and delicious!
Note to all P&F Pet Provisions customers out of the Austin, Texas area: Frozen raw food and frozen treats cannot be shipped through our shipping provider due to health and safety!