Ingredients: Whole Rabbit with Bones, Rabbit Livers, Rabbit Hearts, Rabbit Kidneys, Rabbit Lungs, Egg Yolks, Water.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (12%), Crude Fat min (5%), Crude Fiber max (1.5%), Moisture max (77%).
- Bobcat Raw cat food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of obligate carnivores.
- Good litter box odor
- Healthy teeth
- Healthy digestion
- Shiny coat
- Good mood
- Excellent for selective eaters
- Highest quality ingredients
- Convenient meal portions in 3 oz, which gives pet owners the confidence without having to use the scales.
- Taken the guesswork out of the feeding process, pre-portioning the meals.
- Uses the best quality human grade ingredients.
- All of Bobcat Raw Food meats are Grade A USDA certified and are US-sourced.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 32 kcal/3oz cup
Step 1: Move 2 vacuum sealed pouches from the freezer to the fridge the night prior to feeding.
Step 2: In the morning, run one pouch under some warm water to make the temperature closer to room temperature and serve.
Step 3: Repeat the same for the second feeding later in the day.
Note to all P&F Pet Provisions customers out of the Austin, Texas area: Frozen raw food and frozen treats cannot be shipped through our shipping provider due to health and safety!