Ingredients: Duck, Chicken Broth, Water, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg, Chicken, Potato Starch, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (8.5%), Crude Fat min (3%), Crude Fiber max (1.5%), Moisture max (82%).
- Tasty and natural grain-free duck stew steeped in a hearty gravy in easy-to-serve trays.
- Real, deboned duck is the first ingredient with added vitamins and minerals.
- Inspired by a naturally wild diet, this protein-rich recipe caters to your dog’s inner carnivore.
- Made in the USA with only real ingredients and never any chicken or poultry by-product meals.
- Great for allergies with no grains, corn, wheat or soy or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
Caloric Content: 884 kcal/kg, 201 kcal/tub
General Feeding Guideline:
- Feed approximately 1 1/2 - 2 containers for every 10 lbs. of body weight per day.