Ingredients: Nylon, Maple Wood
- Features a dog-friendly ergonomic design, so your pup can get a good grip every time.
- Crafted from nylon and real maple wood that won't splinter or cause a mess like a regular stick would!
- Made in the USA, including all packaging, tooling and all material and ingredient sourcing.
- Benebone is a brand you can feel good about since they are dedicated to the welfare of dogs through community involvement and product donations.
- Helps satisfy your pup’s natural urge to chew, promoting relaxation and discouraging chewing on your favorite furniture or shoes.
- For puppies under 15 lbs
Caution: For dogs only and are not to be eaten. Chewing should always be supervised. Discard after reasonable wear. Benebones may cause an allergic reaction in humans or animals. Keep an eye out for wear and tear. Within a month or so, most dogs chew Benebone into submission. Rice-sized flakes are OK, but if it looks like larger chunks are about to come off, it’s time to replace.
*Allergy Warning. Benebones are made of nylon and are made in facilities that process peanuts, tree nuts, chicken, pork and beef. In addition, Benebones may contain peanuts, tree nuts, chicken and/or beef ingredients for flavoring purposes. Therefore, Benebones should not be purchased for use in households where a human or pet may have an allergy to nylon, peanuts, pork and/or chicken.
Under 15 lbs
Always choose the largest product your dog can handle, even if you have a dog rated for the smaller size.