Ingredients: Pig feet.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (16%), Crude Fat min (12%), Crude Fiber max (1%), Moisture max (69%).
- A safe, wonderful meaty source of pastured protein, Rewards Fermented Raw Pig Feet is an easy, wholesome treat for advanced nutrition.
- As the only one of its kind on the market, this treat is made without high pressure processing (HPP), bacteriophages, dehydration, or freeze-drying.
- Enhanced the nutritional value of raw pig feet by using the process of fermentation.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 2120 kcal/kg, 400 kcal/serving (0.5 foot)
Storage & Safe Handling:
- Keep fermented pig feet separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces, utensils, hands, and any other items that come in contact with raw product with hot, soapy water.
- Keep frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or at room temperature in protective bowl or on a plate. Portion and refreeze if needed. Good for 7 days refrigerated.
Note to all P&F Pet Provisions customers out of the Austin, Texas area: Frozen raw food and frozen treats cannot be shipped through our shipping provider due to health and safety!