Ingredients: Organic chicken feet.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min (15%), Crude Fat min (12%), Crude Fiber max (1%), Moisture max (68%).
- Natural treat that help support the health of your pet’s teeth and gums.
- A fresh, truly raw product created without the use of dehydration or freeze drying, these fermented treats naturally “brush” the teeth clean while being chewed, scraping away plaque to protect gum health.
- Fermentation also provides good bacteria that help prevent plaque from forming.
Caloric Content: (calculated) ME = 2150 kcal/kg, 58 kcal/serving (1 foot)
Storage & Safe Handling:
- Keep raw chicken feet separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces, utensils, hands, and any other items that come in contact with raw product with hot, soapy water.
- Keep frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or at room temperature in protective bowl or on a plate. Portion and refreeze if needed. Good for 14 days refrigerated.
Note to all P&F Pet Provisions customers out of the Austin, Texas area: Frozen raw food and frozen treats cannot be shipped through our shipping provider due to health and safety!
Excellent source of nutrition!! If feeding raw or supplementing with raw diet, this is a must have treat.