Help protect your furry friend from parasitic pests and the potentially harmful diseases they can transmit with Advantage II Flea Treatment for Large Dogs. This highly-effective, veterinarian-recommended treatment is specifically formulated to kill all life stages of fleas on contact with no painful biting required. With three-way protection that kills the eggs, larvae and adults, it breaks the flea life-cycle to help prevent re-infestation of both your house and hound. The waterproof formula for dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing between 21 and 55 pounds continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.
- Veterinarian-recommended treatment kills all life stages of fleas on puppies and dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing 21-55 pounds.
- Begins working within 12 hours to kill fleas on contact.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult fleas to break the life cycle and help prevent re-infestation.
- Waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.
- Convenient, monthly topical application contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen; available in packs of 4 or 6 treatments.
For use only on dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older and weighing 21 - 55 lbs. DO NOT USE ON CATS. Keep out of reach of children. If your dog is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product. Do not get this product in your dog's eyes or allow your dog to ingest this product.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.