Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Deltamethrin 4.0%. Inert Ingredients: 96.0%.
- Easy-to-use flea and tick control collar is completely adjustable for dogs of all sizes.
- Offers odorless and waterproof outdoor and indoor protection for up to 6 months.
- Unlike some spot treatments, no dry-time is needed after the collar is applied.
- Helps create a protective shield from fleas and ticks by releasing the active ingredient into your canine’s fur.
- Formulated to provide your pup with up to 6 months of flea protection and kill up to approximately 98% of ticks in 24 hours.
Do not open protective pouch until ready to use. Do not let children play with this collar. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, medicated, or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, remove collar and bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. This collar is intended for use only as an insecticide generator and is not to be taken internally by man or animals. Applying other pesticides on the dog may not be necessary while the collar is being worn.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Pesticide Storage: Store this product in a cool, dry place away from children and pets. Pesticide and Container Disposal: Do not reuse container or used collar. Dispose of in trash.
The collar must be worn loosely so that two fingers may be placed between collar and dog’s neck. Maximum effectiveness may not occur for 2-3 weeks after collar placement. Living and rest areas of pet must also be treated with appropriate pest control measures to ensure control of pests. Wetting will not impair the collar’s effectiveness or the pet’s protection. If the dog goes swimming or is out in the rain, it is not necessary to remove the collar. Activyl Protector Band for Dogs may be used in addition to a lead or constraint collar. Use only one Activyl Protector Band for Dogs at a time. This collar should be worn continuously. Reapply a new collar every 6 months.
How to Apply
- Wipe the collar with a damp cloth prior to application.
- Place the collar around dog’s neck, buckle and adjust for proper fit.
- Cut off approximately 2 inches from the buckle and dispose of excess length by wrapping in newspaper and placing in trash.