- Monthly flea treatment that prevents and protects against flea infestations and starts killing them within 8 hours of application.
- Kills all flea stages, plus kills fleas that may cause the common skin disease known as flea allergy dermatitis.
- Long-lasting protection against fleas for up to 1 month, so you don’t have to worry about applying medication every day.
- Easy to apply topical treatment for your canine companion 8 weeks of age or older that is 23-44 pounds only, plus it’s water-resistant and waterproof.
- Breaks the flea cycle, no biting required, plus the quick-drying treatment leave no noticeable odor or fragrance behind.
For external use on dogs and puppies only. Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age and weighing less than 4 lbs. Do NOT use on Cats. Do not use on dogs (male or female) intended for breeding, pregnant or nursing.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
How to Use:
- Open one foil pouch and remove applicator.
- Hold applicator in upright position away from your face and snap tip open by bending it and folding it back on itself.
- Your dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair and place applicator tip against the skin between shoulder blades.
- Squeeze applicator firmly applying entire contents directly to skin. Do not allow product to run off. Do not have contact with treated area until it is completely dry.
- It is recommended to reapply every 30 days or as needed, but DO NOT apply more than 1 applicator per month.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
Container Disposal and Container Handling: If empty, do not reuse the container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused products down any indoor or outdoor drain.